Thursday, June 23, 2011

Links 6/23/11

Site update: I'm putting the final touches on the new version of Links as Rx'd.

Please don't do push ups like this.....Thank you.
Here is an awesome guide to injuries from MBS CrossFit.

Yes there will be Reebok uniforms at this years games. We're not in Aromas anymore.

Not sure of what cooking oil to use? Well here you go.


Here is a really cool video of a tribe on Papua New Guinea meeting a white man for the first time.

This Green Bay school is doing things right.


I'm doing the the Warrior dash next month and I thought I was cool. Check this thing out. I do think that CrossFitters would do pretty well with this one though.

1 comment:

  1. check this out! Takes it to an entirely new level
    http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/microsite/article/0,8029,s6-238-511-0-13905-0,00.html

    ReplyDelete